MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
Have high hopes for your medical career? Fulfill them all with MBBS courses in Kyrgyzstan!
Kyrgyzstan is emerging as ideal and reliable destination for pursuing medical studies for students worldwide. The country is located in Central Asia along the world-famous silk route. Kyrgyzstan is popularly recognized for its snow leopards and sheep which dominate the population here. With a standing population of 6.2 million, more than half of which is young, Kyrgyzstan is filled with tribal people. The people living here are warm, friendly and polite towards the foreign dwellers. Highways are the basic means of connectivity via roads in this country. Kyrgyzstanian schools and colleges have reformed drastically in order to improvise the quality of education imparted here. Eventually it became a major attraction for students from all across the globe. Universities offer medical education that lie in accordance with global standards of medicine. With an increase in the inflow of foreign students in Kyrgyz universities, the quality of education here is coming at par with top-notch institutions in the world. The linguistic connectivity made through English is helping millions of students in shaping their medical careers successfully. Medical education in Kyrgyzstan is renowned for its affordable fee, knowledgeable teachers and admissions without any entrance test. The teaching ratio of student to teacher is way better than that of Indian colleges.
Student life in Kyrgyzstan
Studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan will give the students everything that is expected from a perfect college life. The MBBS fee/s in Kyrgyzstan is very low as compared to private medical institutes in India. Furthermore, there is a substantial change in the quality of education since Kyrgyz universities focus on both cognitive and physical development of their students. Loads of students toil to secure a seat in Kyrgyz universities which admit students on first come first serve basis. These universities provide manifold opportunities through their international curriculum. Various students travel from India, china, Nepal, Russia and other countries to reap the benefits of quality education being given at affordable prices. The students find themselves at utmost ease while settling in the Kyrgyz atmosphere since the country fares well with outsiders. They enjoy the great food, decent accommodations and cultural diversity of this place.
Why study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan?
There are a lot of benefits associated with MBBS admission in Kyrgyzstan which makes it an alluring destination for higher studies. The favorable fee structure, climatic conditions, education pattern and certified degrees make MBBS a promising career path for students of Kyrgyz medical universities. Further, the striking difference in MBBS here and in India, both in aspects of education and expenses make MBBS in Kyrgyzstan for Indian students fee structure feasible. In addition to these, there are various other reasons to prefer Kyrgyzstan as the MBBS destination. They are as follows:
- Exemplary medical courses approved by international bodies like WHO, IMED, and MCI
- Practice in India after pursuing MBBS or MD from this country
- Hostel facilities provided
- No Donation required
- No Entrance Exam
- Smooth Admission process
- Reduction in course fee
- Degrees with global certification
- Availability of Indian food in the mess
- Guaranteed retrieval of Visa
- Backed by Government of Kyrgyzstan
- 100% clearance of students in MCI Screening Test
These many reasons are enough to compel anybody to get an admission in Kyrgyzstan medical universities.
List of medical universities in Kyrgyzstan for Indian students
Study Abroad consultants for Kyrgyzstan have jotted down some of the Medical Universities to guide the Indian students. They have been enlisted below:
- Kyrgyz Russian Slavish University, Kyrgyzstan– This University has more than 11000 students at present. Aimed at providing with medical insurance, visa extension, hostel and medical checkup facilities. 50% and NEET exam are compulsory for admission.
- IMI Academy Of Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan – IMI has signed special agreement for placement its graduates in Germany, France and USA. Indian food is available at here at special expenses. The student must have scored at least 50% for admission.
- Osh State University, Kyrgyzstan – Ranked number 2 in Kyrgyzstan for medical studies. B+ graded university and MCI approved. More than 12,000 students studying medicine at Osh State University.
Those who want to fetch more information about Medical University in Kyrgyzstan for Indian Students can contact overseas education consultants in Kyrgyzstan as they have all the necessary details required for a smooth admission procedure. Study in Kyrgyzstan consultants in India will provide you with a proper insight regarding various courses ranging from MBBS to MD. One can easily get hold such education consultants and get information about the fee structure, curriculum, visa, travelling expenditure of various universities abroad.
- Do Kyrgyzstanian universities offer world standard medical education?
Yes, the Kyrgyzstanian universities are extremely particular about their educational standards.
- Are the MBBS and MD courses in Kyrgyzstan recognized by the international medical bodies?
Yes, the universities provide degrees which are recognized by WHO (World Health Organization) and MCI (Medical Council of India).
- Is it tough to get admission in MBBS in a Kyrgyzstanian University?
No, the admission procedure is quite simple. However, there is a set of certain requirements needed to be fulfilled in order to become eligible.
- Is pursuing MBBS or MD costly in Kyrgyzstan?
No, Kyrgyz universities have their tuition fee and living expenses in a reasonable amount. They tend to prove much cheaper than private medical institutions in India.
- Is the installment payment option is available for paying the tuition fee?
Yes, you can pay the tuition fee through installments under some terms and conditions.
- What about the accommodation facility for medical students in Kyrgyzstan?
Universities in Kyrgyzstan have adequate provisions for accommodation of medical students. There are many other lodgings outside the campus too.
- What about the social life there?
Kyrgyzstan is a beautiful country. The inhabitants are highly cooperative and welcoming for the new students who are alien to their land.
- Will the university help me to open a bank account?
Yes. The students need to get in touch with the International Students Department to receive help in opening the savings bank account.
- Is TOEFL or IELTS is mandatory for admission in Kyrgyzstan?
No, the Kyrgyz medical universities do not require language test of any sort.
- Can I obtain Kyrgyzstanian citizenship?
Yes, you can apply for Kyrgyzstanian citizenship provided you have spent 2 years of regular stay there. A number of other rules have also to be followed.
Why Shiksha Mitra is your go-to expert for securing admission in esteemed Kyrgyzstanian University?
The race for getting admission in medical courses abroad is gut-wrenching. A lot of Indian students look up to our services which include consultations, Registration, visa assistance, travel assistance and counseling. We are committed towards serving our clients with updated education programs and course structures of highly reputed universities in Kyrgyzstan, Russia and various other countries. We specialize in higher education courses like MBBS, MD and stay dedicated till the arrival of student. We are the best study abroad consultants in Delhi for Kyrgyzstan and our relentless guidance and first-hand experience will fulfill your academic and professional goals with ease.