MBBS in Philippines
Want to extract the best out of your medical college? Try MBBS courses in Philippines!
Philippines is one of the most sought-after places for medical aspirants from different parts of the world. Philippines is the third-largest English speaking country in the world thereby ideal for Indian students. The smooth transportation system along with a culturally vibrant atmosphere, Philippines is definitely a foremost choice for students from overseas. People are extremely cordial and cooperative towards foreigners. The country is endowed with European infrastructure which attracts major population of students towards itself. The medical universities in Philippines are gaining huge popularity among students owing to their top-notch curriculum and well-qualified faculties. Students apply for these universities on an annual basis and try their best for admission. They have reasonable tuition fee and do not require any donation. Students experience various traditions as they mingle with other students from different backgrounds. They undergo a huge development, both practically and academically, during MBBS and MD courses in Philippines. The universities are well-equipped with world class infrastructure with the latest technology standards. Filipino universities are famous for their excellent success rate in USMLE. Moreover, Philippines is a really safe country with all the basic necessities like accommodation, food, transport, climate, etc. in place. Philippines is slowly emerging as the leviathan of medical education in the world.
Student life in Philippines
MBBS in Philippines is known for the superior quality medical education and highly recognized medical courses. Students in Philippines have a lot to explore and experience owing to the richness and ease of living. There students from India get to savor Indian food at affordable prices easily. In addition to this, the climatic conditions of Philippines are welcoming for the Indian students. Students get to meet and mingle with students from various parts of the world thereby increasing the horizons of their social life and adding to the excitement in their student life in Philippines. Students get to learn a lot from the qualified faculty at Filipino universities and get a chance to enhance their practical skills in medical arena. The students in the last year of MBBS perform proper clinical practices and get to improve their medical proficiency. The fests organized by universities give a chance for cultural exchange among students.
Why study MBBS in Philippines?
MBBS admission in Philippines is nothing less than a dream come true. The lower MBBS fee/s in Philippines is one of the major reasons for students trying their best to get admission here. With the less fee and superior quality of education, MBBS in Philippines is a lucrative deal for Indian students. The universities require no donation and no entrance exam for admission. Further, there are top-notch accommodation facilities available as well. In addition to all the aforementioned advantages, Medical education in Philippines is preferred by medical students due to the following reasons:
- No Donation and No Entrance Exam
- Hassle-free Admission Procedure
- Cheaper and more affordable course fee
- Degrees with global recognition
- Indian cuisines are present
- Students eligible for USMLE
- High FMGE percentage
- Second highest percentage in MCI Screening Test
Studying MBBS in Philippines is highly beneficial owing to the reasons stated above. Philippines witness a great flow of students from various parts of the world.
List of medical universities in Philippines for Indian students
Philippines is well-known for the quality of medical education given here. For the aid of confused Indian students, overseas education consultants in Philippines have listed down some of the names of Medical University in Philippines for Indian Students. They are as follows:
- AMA School of Medicine (Makati Campus) Philippines- AMA School of Medicine is recognized by WHO and MCI. Since it is recognized by MCI, the Medicine program is held equal to MBBS degree. After MD graduation from AMA School of Medicine, Indian students are given license to practice in India. Equipped with Gross Anatomy, laboratories for Histology, Microbiology, Parasitology, and Pathology.
- Our Lady of Fatima, Philippines- One of the best universities in Philippines, Hostel facility are compulsory for the first year.
- University of Perpetual help, Philippines- Highly recognized university in Philippines. The University is accredited by CHED, WHO, MCI, Medical Board of California (USA), FAIMER, etc. It has 3 campuses in Philippines and hostel facilities available.
Study abroad consultants in Delhi for Philippines have all the necessary information regarding MBBS in Philippines for Indian students fee structure along with academic curriculum. In order to know more about the admission procedures and to get proper guidance, contact Study in Philippines consultants in India. They provide visa/ travel assistance and help in student accommodation.
- Are Filipino universities offering world standard medical education?
Yes, the quality of education provided in the Filipino universities is at par with global standards of medical education.
- Are the MBBS and MD courses in Philippines recognized by the international medical bodies?
Yes, all the MBBA and MD courses in Filipino universities are recognized by several international bodies namely IMED, MCI and WHO.
- Is it tough to get admission in MBBS in a Filipino university?
As long as the students have applied for the right university and have started the visa procedures in time, admission process with go smoothly.
- Is pursuing MBBS or MD is costly in Philippines?
No, the Filipino universities offer affordable medical education with low tuition fee as compared to medical universities in US, Europe and India.
- Is the installment payment option is available for paying the tuition fee?
Yes. The installment payment option is possible.
- What about the accommodation facility for medical students in Philippines?
Universities have provisions for medical students in their accommodation facilities. However, students can also live outside the campus at reasonable prices.
- What about the social life there?
Philippines is famous for its awesome weather. The country is full of colorful people and they provide home-like conditions for students coming from abroad.
- Will the university help me to open a bank account?
Yes the students can seek help from their universities in opening bank accounts through student IDs.
- Is TOEFL or IELTS is mandatory for admission in Philippines?
No, Filipino universities don’t demand such language tests.
- What set of procedure is to be followed after graduating from Filipino University?
Firstly, the authentication of documents will take place. They are passed on to the Indian Embassy for further attestation. After you arrive in India, these documents are forwarded to the Medical Council of India (MCI) for approval.
Why go with Shiksha Mitra for making your admission in famed Filipino University a success?
Students from all over India rely on Shiksha Mitra for attaining admission for higher education courses in reputed universities abroad. We give out personalized results based on the educational preferences of our clients and fulfill their dreams of studying in reputed universities in different countries including Philippines, Ukraine and so on. Our Study abroad consultants for Philippines possess in-depth knowledge related to the fee structure, course details, travel/visa procedures, accommodation facilities and other specifications. A lot of students have been benefitted from our free counseling sessions and customized education programs. So get in touch with us for giving shape to your career goals.